Join Senior Instructor Janet Galipo for an in depth 360-degree on-line immersion study group on Matrix Dynamics.
“Over the many years I have been teaching Module 9/Matrix-Dynamics, I recognize that students can be very challenged by the course material. The concepts are so unique, so unlike anything else found in holistic practice and theory. Some students have monitored the class several times in an attempt to create a personal comfort zone to approach this very valuable work.”
This study course is designed to demystify matrix dynamics, delve more deeply into the content of the course and to expand on the scope of use. There will be extensive practical application as well as a concentrated exploration of the concepts of individual, family and group matrix work.
This study group is for students who have already taken Matrix-Dynamics at least once.
- Working with Primary Matrixes – The Structure of Archetypes
- Secondary and Fragmented Matrixes – What are they really?
- Family Matrix – working with Family of Origin, Ancestral Family and Current family dynamics
- Introduction to Complex Matrixes – Religion, Love and Money
- Complex Matrix – Working with the natural world and man-made structures
- Complex Matrix – How to work with the future
Each study group is an hour and a half. There will be a one hour talk followed by half hour Q and A (pre-recorded).
Recorded Videos of past Study Groups
Study Group Lesson 6
Date: June 5, 2015
Study Group Lesson 5
Date: May 22, 2015
Study Group Lesson 4
Date: April 24th, 2015
Study Group Lesson 3
Date: March 27th, 2015
Study Group Lesson 2
Date: March 6th, 2015
Study Group Lesson 1
Date: February 13th, 2015