What is a Distance Treatment?
A distance treatment is a BodyTalk session that will be done using a surrogate for someone who is not able to come to Janet’s office for a session.
When the hands are further away, the Morphogenetic Field is being accessed. This field uses extremely high frequency energy to replace and regenerate all tissues. This is how non-local healing is accomplished. – Dr. James Oschmann
BodyTalk is an energetic, consciousness based healthcare system
To understand what this means, we have to look at the energy based possibilities for healing. In the classical field, electromagnetic therapies such as Acupuncture and Reiki work well because there is interaction that produces an energy flow through the tissues that induces current, clears blockages, and helps to jump start the body.
How is a Distance Treatment performed?
- Janet will assess when your body is ready to receive a session.
- During the session, a surrogate will be used. Your session will be audio recorded.
- You will receive an email with the audio-recording of your completed session attached.
Important to note: A “lack of permission” to balance may postpone your session. This can occur when:
- The client is participating in multiple therapies
- The client is still processing the last session (PaRama can take up to 6 months to process)
- The client is involved in an activity that may be contraindicated with BodyTalk such as exercising or eating.
Sign up for Distance Sessions
Please fill out the form below to sign up for sessions. The cost is $420 USD for a package three (3) treatments.